For nearly a century, the Southwest Indiana Chamber has been a trusted ally of the regional business community. Today, we’re one of the state’s largest and most impactful nonprofit business organizations, made possible by the support of our nearly 1,700 members, about one-third of which have invested in the Chamber for 10 or more years.
We take a proactive and strategic approach toward identifying, anticipating, and responding to challenges faced by members and the regional business community at large.
- Nearly 1,700 member businesses, organizations, and agencies choose to invest in the Southwest Indiana Chamber today.
- Our economy is supported by the more than 100,000 people employed by our members.
- In partnership with local chambers, we directly impact a six-county geographic area: Vanderburgh, Posey, Gibson, Warrick, and Spencer counties in Indiana, and Henderson County in Kentucky.
- While all major employers in our region are members of the Southwest Indiana Chamber, 71% of our members have fewer than 25 employees.
- About 30% of members have had active membership in the Chamber for more than 10 years.